Lessons Learned [❁]Sunday, December 11, 2011
I am trying to develop some good habits for the past 15 days, but it seems like things aren't workings as they should be. My goal is to attempt developing those habits for 21 days but apparently there's no hope of achieving this so I am stopping at the 16th day.
However, I've learned several things during the process. I've jotted them down for future reference.
- Minimize distractions -- (i.e. phone usage, talking to colleagues)
- Learn to prioritize.
- Don't sleep too late at night (so that it won't be that hard to wake up early the next day).
- Avoid publishing things out of extreme emotion (may it be positive or negative).
- Motivate yourself.
- Make your goals feasible.
- No excuses should be tolerated ANYMORE.
- Avoid drinking coffee, if possible.
- Keep track of your goals.
- The more I encounter difficulty, the more motivated I should be because it means I will be learning something new again.
- Avoid giving in to peer pressure.
I am still in the process of finding an EFFECTIVE way of making myself wake up early for work.
Help me God. :O