Thank you 2016!Saturday, December 31, 2016
Wow, a year is about to close again. It's crazy how time really flies. It scares and excites me at the same time. Let's look at a rundown of what happened for this year:
- Was able to watch ONE OK ROCK, EXO, Switchfoot. and The Calling LIVE!
- Went to the biggest music festival I've attended so far, with The 1975 as the headliner band!
- Finished Kris Rocha's music photography workshop!
- Got to participate in my first two fun runs this year! (ScholaRun and NatGeo)
- Fangirled all the way for The 1975 - went to get the physical album of ILIWYSFYASBYSUOI during a fanmeet!
- Moved to my own room!
- Climbed more mountains! (Pinatubo, Manabu, Talamitam, Pulag, and Ulap)
- Launched my newest passion project - Music N Lens!
- Traveled to Seoul again!
- Got invited to various blogger events again!
- I learned how to bike and swim in just 2 weeks.
- I have transferred from being a contributor for Konda Korea to a volunteer for KPOPChannelTV (all thanks to my friend Lei). So far I have experienced to dub a Korean fashion show (which actually aired on Korean TV! OMG the people of South Korea was able to hear my voice!!!), cover KPOPCon8 as one of the media people, and also watch Offroad and Narra during the ShowBT night this December.
- I cosplayed a Disney character during our recent Christmas party at the office!
- I did a collaboration with a brand and I was actually paid with cold cash for it. With all the sponsored posts I did so far, I usually get goods in kind like free stuff, tickets, etc. This time, it was in cash, straight to my account! $$$$ I never thought it was actually possible for me to get some income from this blog. 😝